Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Harry Potter pledge


11 Mac 2012 - Assalamualaikum. Sumpah, boring giler malam ni. Jum kita baca ikrar peminat Harry Potter :)

I promise to remember Harry

When someone grows up with no love

I promise to remember Ron

When someone is jealous

I promise to remember Hermione

When I meet someone with wisdom beyond their years

I promise to remember James and Lily

When someone dies before their time

I promise to remember Dumbledore

At the thought of the greater good

I promise to "Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good"

for George, Fred and Padfoot of course

I promise to remember Snape

When my heart fills with remorse

I promise to remember Narcissa

When I'd do anything for family

I promise to remember Hedwig

Who lived and died soaring

I promise to remember Percy

When ambition gets the best of me

I promise to be careful

For Moody's sake, of course

I promise to remember Hagrid

When one is wrongly blamed

I promise to remember Neville

When I stand up for what is right

Yes, I promise that I will remember Harry Potter

Oh gosh, I miss Harry Potter so much. Nasiblah aku ni ada kumpul buku dan disc Harry Potter. Boleh baca dan tengok berulang ulang kali. Harry Potter is part of my childhood. Sekarang, takde lagi buku Harry Potter aku nak tunggu. Takde lagu film Harry Potter aku tak sabar nak tengok. Thank you J.K ROWLING. Sebab buat childhood aku lebih bermakna dan buat aku selalu berangan rangan ada wand sendiri.

Roses are red, violets are blue, insult Harry Potter and I'll Avada Kedavra you :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Template by Ekinn Zhareef